There are two ways to participate in donating towards the successful futures of young adults:
Sponsor an individual student, or sponsor a group of students:
1 Student $39.95 each
2 to 9 Students $33.95 each
10 or more Students $29.95 each
All students who attend attending one of the Skillz4Life training programs receive:
- The Skillz4Life “Scanning the Surface” 90-minute, professionally taught training program.
- An interactive training program syllabus.
- Membership activation for the Skillz4Life web site – which includes members only access to specific web site features such as “Ask Coach”, “Blog Commenting”, “Coupon Downloading”, and much more!
- Ongoing teaching and learning support, and program updates.
Make a general donation to the Skillz4Life General Fund. These funds are used in several ways, all of which centers on the training of students (covering the costs for student to attend who do not have a sponsor, program training materials, and individual program instruction).
When you really stop to think about it, investing in the lives and future success of young adults may also be investing in the health and prosperity of your own future.
Thanks for caring and helping now!
Skillz4Life is not yet registered as a 501(C)3 entity with the Internal Revenue Service. To have your donation qualify as tax deductible charitable contribution, please proceed as follows:
- Make your check payable to Maximum Impact Foundation Inc. who is a registered 501(C)3 entity.
- Mail to Maximum Impact Foundation Inc. @ 1700 Adams Ave. Suite 212 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Maximum Impact Inc. is faithful partner of Skillz4Life, providing us with ongoing financial and sponsorship support.